Work With Us – We’re Looking For New Videographers To Join Our Team
We’re looking for new videographers and video editors to join our team of contractors and casual employees.
As part of our team you’ll work on a wide range of exciting projects including commercial videos, live events, weddings, podcasts, virtual tours, creative and corporate productions.
It’s essential that you:
- Have experience with video production including shooting, editing, sound and lighting
- Have experience using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Are able to follow direction and meet deadlines
- Have a professional approach to your work
- Have strong communication skills
- Have the ability to work across multiple edits at once
Bonus points if you:
- Have your own videography gear
- Have your own laptop/computer with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Have a drivers license
- Experience using After Effects
Contract work will be paid per project and you can work from home.
Casual work will be paid per hour and you’d work at PipeWolf Media in West Wollongong.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
These positions would suit a junior or mid-level videographer who is available mid-week and on weekends.
We want to hear about you and your passion for videography. Send your applications via email and tell us about yourself – we’re looking for the right type of person, not just a qualification. Attach your portfolio/website/previous work along with your CV, a list of any videography equipment you have (cameras, laptop, editing software, audio etc) and if you’d be interested in contract or casual work – send your email to Fyona – firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 29th October 2019.