In addition to filming wedding through our PipeWolf Weddings brand, we also live stream weddings.
There are so many reasons why the people closest to you may not be able to join you on your wedding day – maybe they’re recovering from surgery, unable to travel due to pregnancy or a medical condition, have work commitments, too elderly to travel, financial challenges or there may be travel restrictions in place.
You may also want to keep your wedding small, an intimate ceremony or an elopement, and live streaming means that everyone is there without having to physical be there…the best of both worlds for people who want a short guest list.
No matter what the reason – we’ll take care of the technical side of things and ensure your live stream is as perfect as the rest of the day.
Ceremony Live Stream
Our experienced videographers can live stream your wedding ceremony with a single camera or multi-camera set up. Broadcasting every moment to your family and friends over YouTube, Zoom, or any other streaming service.
Reception and Speeches Live Stream
In addition to live streaming your ceremony we can also live stream the speeches from your reception. We can even arrange to set our system up so that people can make speeches via live stream, from anywhere in the world.
Our wedding live streaming packages include:
- Professional videographers with years of wedding and live streaming experience
- Professional cameras and audio equipment
- Multi-camera and single-camera options
- Internet bonding technology for a glitch-free live stream
- 100% battery operated set-up for outdoor live streaming
- High-definition live streaming
- Video files of the full live stream delivered to you after the wedding