The C-1 microphone is a home recording enthusiast’s dream come true! This professional-quality condenser microphone is designed to capture your sounds with incredible realism, sensitivity and accuracy. With the C-1’s outstanding cardioid pickup pattern for excellent sound source separation and feedback rejection, these ultra-low noise mics are an excellent choice for any recording scenario – and rugged enough to go the distance! With a handy swivel stand mount included in the sleek transport case, the C-1 just may be the only microphone your studio will need.
Condenser microphones are the ideal choice for capturing vocals and acoustic instruments. They’re the primary type of microphone used in recording studios and radio stations. C-1 mics are capable of capturing much more detail than most dynamic microphones because of their wider, flatter frequency response.
The C-1 microphone is an affordable, high-quality way to get what you really hear down on tape (or in bits). Thanks to the pressure gradient transducer and shock-mounted large diaphragm capsule, the C-1 delivers an open, transparent sound with excellent transient response. Featuring a superb cardioid (heart-shaped) pickup pattern, the C-1 picks up your source signal, while rejecting off-axis sounds that can ruin an otherwise perfect recording.
The C-1 truly delivers on the promise of noise-free transmission, with the utmost transparency – and features an LED that shows you when the mic is receiving phantom power, taking the guesswork out of the equation.
- Professional, large-diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted capsule
- Ultra-low noise, transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- LED indicates phantom power operation
- Ultra-rugged construction with metal die-cast body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for highest signal integrity
- Swivel stand mount and transport case included
Included with the Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone hire:
- Rode NTG Shotgun Microphone
- PG2-R Pistol Grip Shockmount
- PG2-R Pro Cable
- RM5 Mic Clip
- WS10 Furry Windshield
- Foam Windsreen
- ZP1 Zip Pouch