Hi and welcome to PipeWolf Media,
We are looking forward to bringing your ideas to life through film and audio production. It’s something we’ve always been passionate about.
We can’t remember a time we weren’t involved in creating some sort of media. Before we met Fyona was working as a Media Director and Dave was writing, directing and producing film and audio productions.
Considering our skillsets and experience it was inevitable that once we crossed paths we’d naturally start working together.
Now you know a little bit about us we’d love to hear about you and your project.
Let’s talk soon.
Fyona and Dave
- Married my dream girl, she’s a superhero.
- I have a coffee obsession.
- I love good technology and spend hours researching new camera’s and equipment.
- Blueberry bagels with cream cheese!
- Love listening to radio dramas. My favourites include: Cabin Pressure, The Navy Lark and Ed Reardon’s Week.
- Nothing energises me like meeting new people and talking about their media projects.
- I collect vintage cameras.
- My first ever short film was for a TAFE NSW competition; it was about a man earning his shopping trolley license. Didn’t win, but was a lot of fun.
- Favourite Movie: Bowfinger.
- My wife says my brain is a creative concept factory.
- I won the jackpot when I married Dave.
- Tea drinker.
- Over 15 years’ experience in event coordination and project management.
- I’d happily eat potato every day.
- I love planning things.
- Slightly addicted to audiobooks.
- My favourite part of a media project is storyboarding the final concept.
- When I’m not working on PipeWolf Media I’m writing for The Wolf and The Key.
- Wild about creative design.
- Happiest when I’m surrounded by art and colour.
Wollongong, NSW, Australia is our base but not our boundary. Happy to travel – let’s talk.